Home Service Sector News Jobs Contact English
Trasmission X-ray people screening system
· Detects objects concealed internal in or externally on the body.
· Contraband and threat detection including: weapons, explosives (plastic and powder), detonators, narcotics, electronic devices, diamonds, precious stones/metals and mobile phones.
· High throughput – scan time less than 7 seconds
· Complete head to toe inspection in one short inspection cycle, even if shoes are worn with very low dose rates.
· State of the art image processing software and zoom functions facilitates efficient image evaluation.
· Low dose rate <2.0 uSv/inspection
The AFSCAN FB series provides a security solution for people screening, enabling the detection of objects and threats concealed internally or externally on the body. AFSCAN FB helps to reduce the smuggling of drugs, guns, knives, cell phones and other contraband. AFSCAN FB utilizes fixed components, resulting in a reliable and easy to maintain system, with low lifetime of ownership costs.
The are currently more than 290 AFSCAN FB systems deployed around the world, in a variety of applications, such as prisons, airports and customs checkpoints. Other applications include mines and refineries, helping to reduce incidents of diamond, gem and precious metal thefts amongst employees.
AFSCAN FB Provides a full-body X-ray image, in excellent quality at 2.0 uSv per inspection (+/- 125 scans/year).
This model is ideally suited for higher security inmate screening. Independently verified to meet the ANSI guidelines.
Technical Information AFSCAN FB
· Material Detect Includes Metal, ceramic, plastics, powders, explosives, narcotics
· Detection Capability Objects hidden internally and externally on the body
· Type of Scan Full body scan in one inspection pass
· Primary Function Screen people for contraband and threats
· Wire Detectability standard: 36 AWG (0.13 mm) typical:38 AWG (0.10 mm)
· Technology Low dose transmission x-ray
· Physical Format Open tunnel – In line with checkpoint flow
· Start Up Time <2 minutes
· Belt Speed Approx. 0.12 m/s
· Scan Method Person moved through the beam
· Scan Time > 7 seconds
· Alarm Resolution Single image review
· Conveyor Load Capacity >220 kg
· Dimensions approx. 2585 (L) x 2525 (H) x 1955 (W) [mm]
· Weight 820 kg
· Humidity 10% - 90% (non condensing)
· Storage Temperature -20°C to 60°C
· Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C
· Power Consumption < 0.9 kva
· Mechanical Construction Metal body ( aluminum, steel)
· Sound Pressure < 70 dB (A)
· Power Supply (standard) 230 VAC +10% /- 15% 50 Hz
· Generator Cooling Oil cooled, closed circuit
· Scan Format Fan beam line scan
· Generator 160 Kv cp, Hermetically sealed oil bath.
· X-ray Converter High resolution semiconductor detector lines
· Dose Per Inspection < 2.0 uSv (<0.20 mRem)*
· Duty Cycle 100%
· Result Presentation Post scan still image – Full body image
· Grey Levels Stored 65536
· Image Display b/w
· Image Evaluation Functions zoom, various enhancement and filter functions
· Monitor special colour TFT monitor
Scan and Image Management system (SIM), Configurations include:
- Stand alone
- Networked with central data and image storage
- Connected to customer database
Side wall / side wall with window
Can be configured with image store and load capability
Programmable function keys
Remote operator privacy solution
Software for instantaneous offsite independent image assessment
Measure in the center of the tunnel
All applicable national regulations, requirements and approvals need to be considered and addressed by the customer
All models of AFSCAN FB have been independently tested against the ANSI/HPS N43.17-2009 guideline
Copyright 2015 Afscan S.r.l. All Rights Reserved